5.7.8 Mythryl Constants
Mythryl character constants follow the C model:
'a' '\n' '\000'
- Mythryl decimal integer constants are as expected: 12
- Mythryl negative constants use dash instead of tilde: -12
- Mythryl hexadecimal integer constants follow the C model: 0x1AF
- Mythryl octal integer constants also follow the C model: 0377
- Boolean constants are uppercase like all Mythryl constructors: TRUE FALSE
- In Mythryl option becomes Null_Or. NONE, SOME x become NULL, THE x.
- In Mythryl unit becomes Void. The value syntax is unchanged: ()